|Sunday School/Bible Study||9:45 AM|
|AM Worship||10:45 AM|
|Prayer Meeting||7:00 PM|
|Plugged In Youth||7:00 PM|
Who Are the Nazarenes?
The Church of the Nazarene is a Protestant Christian church in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition. Organized in 1908, the Church is now home to more than 1.7 million members worshiping in almost 21,000 local congregations in 151 world areas.
What We Believe:
- We believe in one God”the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Learn more about the Church of the Nazarene by visiting www.nazarene.org/core-values